Search by Google

Dear all The Kop

Hi friends,

Firstly,
I would like to say "THANK YOU VERY MUCH" for visit my blog. This blog is not dead. It just pause for this season (someone said this is hell season).
I am thinking about next version for this blog and sure I need more time.

Secondly,
I grew up both in terms of tasks and responsibilities then I need to focus on my future. So my time for this blog will be less.

Lastly,
If you have any ideas or comment to improvement, please do not hesitate to tell me.

See you next season,
Dinosaurgamer

13 comments:

yogs1981 said...

hi dude.
i really like this site n hope that u'll continue uploading LFC highlights as from next season.
thx a lot and keep on the good work.

skolRED said...

appreciate your efforts mate :)

Anonymous said...

ok ADMIN take ur time

Steve said...

Thanks a lot for what you have been doing. It has been a hell of a season indeed. Looking forward to next season.

13maydesign said...

i ve been tried to find any blog which fully upload quality HL. Then i found ur blog and it is awesome.
Hope you keep continue....YNWA

Designer Boutique Menswear said...

Hi, do you have an email I can contact you on please?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your effort

Dinosaurgamer said...

Anyone can contact me at
dinosaurgamer [at] gmail dot com

p.s.
Please don't spam me :P

averagejoe said...

hi, deeply appreciate your effort that you have put into this blog. just hope it continues.. Anyway, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Anonymous said...

thank you for all the years of clips

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Great job with all videos and highlights man..keep it up..!

Can u plz upload a torrent for Liverpool FC season review 2011/12 please? Thanks

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the videos, I've been downloading clips here for years now.

LJ said...

Can't wait for the new season. Keep up the good work! We will always support this blog.